a researcher, project manager, and a writer,
among other things like a snowboard instructor, an event planner, and an optimist.
twitter | linkedin | project portfolio | blog | substack | [email protected]
- I think a lot about communal physical and digital spaces, arts x STEM education, and things that meld the two.
- I spend my time thinking about how experiences on the internet and in real life mimic each other, learn from each other, and overall — bring joy and community. Most recently, I was at New_ Public as a Research Fellow.
- I am currently on a career break. Since I started this era, I taught snowboarding in Niseko, Japan, hiked Alta Via 1 in the Italian Dolomites, and pursued my kayak guiding certification.
- I started my career as a strategy consultant. As a Senior Strategist at Gemic, I extrapolated towards the future — based on qualitative and quantitative research — mainly for the tech and food industries.
- I’m based in Toronto, Canada but Vancouver also feels like home.
- In 2023, I’m finishing up my PMP and my PPL. Also, prioritizing reading, writing, and living abroad.
(read: certifying my project management skills, and obtaining my Private Pilot’s License).
- In 2022, I upgraded my snowboard instructing certification (CASI Level 2 ✔️**)** and obtained my scrum master certification (CSM ✔️**).**
- Technically, I’m technical with an undergrad in electrical engineering from UBC.
select project details in chronology at read.cv/coriils
4+ years of experience from marketing to agile development to consulting. I write everything down and operate on organized chaos. I’m CSM certified and will be writing my PMP exam later this year.